Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How to attract visitors

Today I want to tell you how to attract visitors to your city.

At first you will need to gather a list of city's names. To collect the names of cities, you can visit popular cities and find names of there active visitors using msg/refresh.

In order to collect lists of cities personally I use my special tool. It allows to collect so much cities as I need.


When you collect your own list, you can visit all cities using free version of my program MMCVisitor 0.0.0.2. At the next day you can delite from you list all cities that don't visit your city after your visit. So in your list will stay only cities which visit you. Now you can add new cities for test them.

Every day I visit 30-40 cities with my program. It takes less that an hour. At that time I have a dinner. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0